Your application portfolio should include the following documents:
- Cover letter/letter of motivation
- Complete curriculum vitae
- Certificates of the last two years (school, apprenticeship, studies)
- Certificates (e.g. about qualifications and advanced training)
- Other certificates or references (e.g. internships or social engagement)
Important: Please provide your current contact information!
The following points must be included:
- Personal data: name, address, phone number, E-Mail, school education, work experience (internships, vacation jobs etc.) and special information if applicable
- Stays abroad etc.
- Special skills (languages, EDV etc.)
- Hobbies and interests
- Place, time
Particular value should be placed on a tidy and groomed appearance.Think about for which job you applied and which clothing seems appropriate. Do not wear ‘sporty’ clothes (i.e. jeans, T-Shirts, sneakers etc.).However, the general rule is: wear clothes which make you feel comfortable. Do not dress up – remember that we notice if you feel comfortable.
Generally: you should be able to assess yourself. In the interview, questions about your background and your goals will be asked. In addition, think about questions like:
- What do you know about Europa-Park?
- Which fields are you interested in?
Once again, it is important that you are well informed about the desired position in advance and that you deal with our company.
The duration of a job interview varies a lot, but you should plan about 30-60 minutes.
The selection process takes place 2-3 months before the start of any internship. You should ideally apply 3 months before the start of the internship.
At least one year in advance, with an indication of when you are available for the pre-internship.
The internship is not only necessary to get a taste of the processes and structures, but to first of all get to know each other on the human level – the internship provides a great opportunity for both sides. Therefore, an internship completed at another company is not sufficient.
If you are looking for a job in our company, mobility is an important requirement (car, motorcycle, etc.). Rust does not have its own train station, but there is a bus connection that stops directly in front of the staff entrance.
We can only return your documents with a corresponding “request for return” in your application.Without the corresponding note, the documents are destroyed on our part.