ESP - Food & Beverage (m/f/d)
The job adventure of your lifetime!
Be the first to apply to our European Summer Programme (ESP) 2021 and learn from the industry’s best theme park and holiday resort. Become the living embodiment of a united Europe and show your talents and traditions to the world.
Come and join our quickly growing family and sample the enthralling culture of the Europa-Park.
The programs duration commences in July and finishes at the beginning of November, Participants may only arrive and leave on the 1st or the 15th of the particular month. Please note that different starting and leaving dates are available on request only. Apply now for minimum duration of 2 months and gain international experience in the department of Food & Beverages.
Area of responsibility:
- On hand costumer service with international guests
- Be a responsible and friendly teamplayer
- Produce and sell a variety of foods and beverages
- Maintain your workplace at high standard at all times
- You seek the job adventure of your lifetime
- You enjoy working in a team and with guests
- You are trustworthy and resilient
- You are flexible when it comes to working times and days (weekend/Sun- and bank-holidays may be included)
- You have a neat look and good manners
- You are at least 18 years old
- Your English skills exceed a B1, German is a plus
- An unforgettable experience in an extraordinary environment
- The possibility to build international relations with guests and colleagues
- Diverse personal development possibilities, e.g. language courses
- Trips, adventures, animations and plenty of fringe benefits
If you wish to apply to our program, please email your completed PDF application sheet and a link to an uploaded youtube/ vimeo application (maximum 5 min) to firstname.lastname@example.org.