ESP - Rulantica (m/f/d)
The job adventure of your lifetime!
Be the first to apply to our European Summer Programme (ESP) 2020 and learn from the industry’s best theme park and holiday resort. Become the living embodiment of a united Europe and show your talents and traditions to the world.
Come and join our quickly growing family and sample the enthralling culture of the Europa-Park.
The programs duration commences in May and finishes at the end of November, Participants may only arrive and leave on the 1st or the 15th of the particular month. Please note that different starting and leaving dates are available on request only. Apply now for minimum duration of 2 months and gain international experience in our new water-world Rulantica.
Area of responsibility:
- On hand costumer service with international guests
- Control and adhere to our safety regulations
- Maintain the attraction’s area at a high standard at all times
- Operate our water-attractions
- You seek the job adventure of your lifetime
- You enjoy working in a team and with guests
- You are trustworthy and resilient
- You are flexible when it comes to working times and days (weekend/Sun- and bank-holidays may be included)
- You are at least 18 years old
- Your English and German/French skills exceed a B1
- An unforgettable experience in an extraordinary environment
- Diverse personal development possibilities, e.g. language courses
- The possibility to build international relations with guests and colleagues
- Trips, adventures, animations and plenty of fringe benefits
If you wish to apply to our program, please email your completed PDF application sheet and a link to an uploaded youtube/ vimeo application (maximum 5 min) to email@example.com.